– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– Acrylic with flocked lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Three button down pockets at the rear
– Made in France by Burdigala Sport
The distinctive design of the Peugeot team jersey. This design featuring the iconic checker board damier was introduced for the 1963 season and replaced the blue and yellow colour scheme which had been used since the late 1940’s.
More commonly found are the ‘Cycles’ Peugeot branding where as this is the first example I’ve come across with ‘Velos’ mentioned.
It also features flocked lettering on the sleeves which is also something of a rarity, any further info on this item would be most welcome.