– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– Acrylic with flocked lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Three button down pockets at the rear
– Made in France by Tricots du Rocher
For me this has to be one of the top three designs ever produced. This stunning 1981 Miko / Mercier / Vivagel pro team jersey features one of those colour schemes that on paper shouldn’t work but in reality does perfectly.
There are two versions of this jersey in the collection, this one made by Tricots du Rocher of France and another made by premier Italian manufacturer Castelli