– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– 80/20 wool acrylic mix with flocked lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Three pockets at the rear
– Made in Italy by Castelli
A striking colour scheme from this Italian professional team. The fitted kitchen firm Del Tongo were principal sponsor for nine years from 1982 to 1991. During this period the team jersey design went through marginal changes through subsequent changes to secondary sponsors.
Castelli were the official supplier of the team kit in 1982, no space for their logo on the chest so it appears on each sleeve alongside the famous Colnago ‘club’ motif as the team rode Colnago bikes.
A very high level of production value on this as you’d expect from Castelli, as ever the added detailing of the Castelli branding at the zip pull and the left shoulder make a pleasing addition to the design.