– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– Polyester with printed lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Three pockets at the rear
– Made in Italy by Sportful
A fine example of the instantly recognisable design for World Cycling Champion.
Through his win at the Championships that year Alfa Lum rider Maurizio Fondriest spent the following season clad in the prestigious rainbow colours.
The design regulations for the jersey are tight as defined by the UCI, the jersey features the classic rainbow colours around the body as well as at the collar and cuffs.
The team sponsors branding appears on the chest with the manufacturer branding along the shoulders and discretely above the back pockets.