– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– Pure wool with chain stiched lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Three button down pockets at the rear
– Made in Italy by De Marchi
I’ve found some really nice designs coming from the smaller Italian teams and this jersey is a fine example.
U.C Daina Mira team jersey from the 1972 season with a strong colour scheme and bold design.
As is often with jerseys of this vintage it’s showing signs of it’s age, the zipper is stuck and the wool is matted at the armpits through wear. It has also unfortunately shrunk through years of washing to a size just too small to wear but with a design this strong it’s one to be framed up and put on display.