– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– Acrylic with flocked lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Two button down pockets at the rear
– Made in France by Tricots du Rocher
Another iconic design from the Dutch professional team. The teams jersey design went through many slight changes over the years through sponsor and manufacturer changes but the red, black and yellow colour scheme always remained present from 1974 to 1983 where upon a primary sponsor change to Panasonic heralded the end of the reign of this classic design.
This item is also quite possibly the only cycling jersey to cross over into popular culture thanks to an appearance on the UK music show ‘Top of the Pops’ when worn by the drummer of the Style Council Mick Talbot….