– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– Acrylic with flocked lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Three pockets at the rear
– Made in Italy by Bonfanti
In a class of its own this design will forever be associated with Irish powerhouse Sean Kelly. In this year he would win the Paris – Roubaix in a dominating fashion.
With 45km to go he set off after the two lead riders from La Redoute with Rudy Rogiers in tow, the pair then passed the two riders and Kelly settled matters at the velodrome finish securing his first win of the notorious Spring Classic race.
Burdigala Sport were the official supplier of this years team kit with their logo appearing on the chest, this example is made by Bonfanti of Italy.