– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– Polyester with printed lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Three pockets at the rear
– Made in Italy by Castelli
The Italian team Bianchi’s team kit had previously been a rather understated affair but that all changed in 1985 when Sammontana joined sponsorship roles leading to the creation of this almost mathematical design from Castelli.
Strong use of the side panels and sleeves for branding which is topped off nicely with dark blue ribbing on the collar and running along the shoulders.
Castelli branding is prominent on the shoulders and back pockets, and as ever at the top left of the chest.