– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– Acrylic with flocked lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Three button down pockets at the rear
– Made in Italy by SMS Santini
A lovely clean design on this jersey from the Belgian professional team Jacky Aernoudt Meubelen / Rossin from 1983.
The team kit went through no less than six changes during this year, this example from the start of the season when it was seen first to cross the finish line in the Paris – Roubaix thanks to team rider Hennie Kuiper’s brilliant win.
With sixteen kilometres to go he had opened up a 1’30 lead from the breakaway group which included his main threat Francesco Moser.
Despite then suffering a puncture within the last six kilometres of the finish he maintained his lead entering the velodrome alone to cross the finish line with a 1’15 lead over the chasing pack.