– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– Acrylic with flocked lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Three pockets at the rear
– Made in France by Tricots du Rocher
Another variation on the classic design from Peugeot featuring the instantly recognisable damiers.
This jersey from the amateur Breton team V.C Rennes also features sponsorship branding from the French dairy goods manufacturer Rians which can be found prominently displayed on the body and sleeves.
Unusually and perhaps because of space restraints there are only two rows of the damier as a pose to the more familiar three.
The use of primary colours leads to this clashing design, made with high production values from the French manufacturer Tricots du Rocher.