– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– Acrylic with flocked lettering
– Shell sponsor patches at the shoulder
– Short length zip at the collar
– Made in France by Tricot Noret
A really stunning mix of design and colours feature on this long sleeve jersey from an amateur cycling team from the coastal town of Lannion in Britanny.
They must have been a cycling team of some note to attract such notable sponsors, I’m not sure of the exact date on this but it must be from the early to mid 1980’s.
The shell patches at the shoulder and branding down the sides of the body finish off this strong design perfectly, this one always turns heads when worn out on a ride.