– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– Acrylic with flocked lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Three button down pockets at the rear
– Made in France by Tricots du Rocher
Coming across vintage cycling jerseys is often like a treasure hunt. While digging through a thrift store I happily picked up this piece for next to nothing.
Amateur team jersey sponsored by a long gone department store in Brittany, France. It’s made from acrylic but must be an early adopter of the material due to the front pocket design which was phased out by the mid 1960’s.
Made by Tricots du Rocher on an older style label which I’ve never seen before, this along with the design leads to me to guess that this must currently be one of the older pieces in the collection.