– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– 80/20 wool acrylic mix with flocked lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Three button down pockets at the rear
– Made in Italy by Giordana
Effortlessly stylish 1984 Gelati Sammontana / Campagnolo pro team jersey perfectly dipped in the colours of the Italian Tricolore.
The previous year team rider Moreno Argentin, known as ‘il Capo’ (the Boss), was Italian national champion so got to wear the national colours in ’84 leading to the creation of this fantastic item. This year the team also rode De Rosa bicycles so their wonderful branding also makes an appearance on the jersey. The logo of the jersey manufacturer Giordana also features on the chest nicely balancing the De Rosa detailing. This jersey is pretty much perfect….