– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– Acrylic with flocked lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Three button down pockets at the rear
– Made in France by Burdigala Sport
France Loire / Hutchinson jersey from the early to mid 1980’s. I’ve seen this design featuring the same zesty colour scheme with ‘Sem’ as main sponsor of the French professional team – perhaps this was the kit of an amateur feeder team. A very nicely designed jersey guaranteed to brighten up the most overcast of days.