– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– Acrylic with flocked lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Three pockets at the rear
– Made in France by Tricot Noret
Another example of the finely designed jerseys coming from the smaller amateur teams. This one uses the same design and colour scheme as the Belgian Boule d’Or professional team of the early 1908’s, a nice twist with this one is that where the Colnago club or Adidas trefoil would sit you have instead a four leafed clover – you can never be without too much good luck!