– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– Acrylic with flocked lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Three button down pockets at the rear
– Made in France by Tricots du Rocher
Aside from French rider bernard Hinault the French cycling team also featured Belgian rider Lucien van Impe. Winner of the Tour de France of 1976 he duelled with Dutch rider Zoop Zoetemelk on several occasions during the stages, this led to team coach Cyrille Guimard offering the helpful encouragement that if he didn’t attack he would run him off the road with the team car!