– Further images below (click to enlarge)
– 80/20 wool acrylic mix with flocked lettering
– Short length zip at the collar
– Three pockets at the rear
– Made in Italy by Castelli
A rare and unusual item here featuring the instantly recognisable design of the Italian cycling team of the 1970’s sponsored by Brooklyn Chewing Gum.
This Castelli manufactured Brooklyn jersey was for the teams sponsorship of the Giro delle Regioni in Italy. Started in 1976 this regional tour of Italy is open to aspiring professionals and acted as a launch pad for winners including Ivan Basso and Maurizio Fondriest.